Transform the Bad into Good.

Don't cry because it is over, Smile because it happened.

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Great 5 people

---> Ju Xian
--->Chakry
--->Alex Cj
---> Mimi Koh
This four people, I thank you all for being one of those people in my life. I don't know how things may end up for all of us, but I sincerely thank you all for bringing a lot of fun into my life. I know clearly that the previous semester I didn't really meet with you people, but when I am with you guy I feel complete. You guys always bully me and I know because you do think I am one of you people. Thank you, for still putting hope on me, and not neglecting me, coz you bring out the best in me. :)
Ju Xian, 
This guy always hope, besides Hann You and Wei Quan, his name will be mentioned in my bestie list! LOL
Actually, he is very mean to me, always call me fat, dark and etc, but he will still come finding for me always, help me whenever I need help, and straight forward with me. He does show his anger to us but we know how to melt him down. He is one of my closest friend for sure because I always like playing with him and bullying him.
Chakry
This guy, always been there to protect me, understands me, treats me good and bad, trust me the most and my problem solver and listener. Thank you to him that he made me know MImi and Alex and eventhough for an entire semester I didn't really spend much time, but in every ups and down he still comes to me. I know when the entire world is against me, he will stand right beside me to to support me.
Alex,
 oh this person comes with such a different personality because we are those who think alike!basically we are some kinda person with great minds think alike. He was the first friend in UTAR to ever gave me an appreciation card with so much of grateful to our friendship. The person that I can share all my ideas with and he can actually improved it! Besides, he has a great leadership skills and I respect him the most.
Mimi
she is just the girl next door with simple mind, and doesn't think bad for others. she is nice in one word and doesn't complain over anything.
I always like when my friends come and find me always because they make feel that I am not forgotten. Thank You for always coming and finding me. I appreciate it with my full heart and soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment