Transform the Bad into Good.

Don't cry because it is over, Smile because it happened.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Before the "Now" Begins

This week was the worse week that I ever had throughout my university life,
I can see the dissatisfaction of my best friend towards me, but I totally believe in my friendship with him.
I have the confidence that no matter what happens, we are not going to ruin our friendship..
Sometimes, the less I care is the better. I feel more worried when the other party does not really care anymore.
I know, in friendship, or any other kind of relationships, problem do occur. But what makes the bonding even more stronger is when you forgive the person in fault. When you really do forgive, I am very sure those who hurt you will never want to hurt you again. So , I believe you forgive but you never forget, but I will try my best to gain back your trust.
Now is an exam week, so I would not want to disturb you, and I need to focus on my finals as well. So whatever it takes, I will be aable to accept the fact and move on. Now since , I am not going to interfere in anything anymore, the less I will get hurt. So , I wish not to lose anyone in life becuse of my mistakes, and I want everyone around me to be happy!
This simple theory , which I found,

So I wish things are better now, so 
this is the final week. Lets focus on our finals ! All the best to all my friends on their finals. 
I have already deactivated my facebook account, so the less I know, the less I worry. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment