Transform the Bad into Good.

Don't cry because it is over, Smile because it happened.

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Wisely or Emotional

I was thinking back, how blissful it is to have good people around me especially on this examination period time. I have parents who went to temple just to pray for me so that I will pass this semester exam, friends who are willing to help me with studies, a friend who I can rely on at last minute, friends who pray for me that I will pass my exam, a sister who is worried for my results, friends who immediately text me right after my exam to ask me how is it, and a lot more.
If I screw up this semester , I am not sure what am I suppose to do. I have two thoughts on my mind, either to leave Utar or just to stay in Utar and carry on my degree. Because what I hate the most is to fail in something. I dont know whether Im thinking wisely or emotionally but this two decision is already fixed on my hand.
I just wouldn't want to disappoint myself, my parents, siblings and friends that I mentioned above because I feel like I always do disappoint people who are close with me. I pray the best for myself so that I will gain back the confidence.
I am leaving my faith on my results to make a choice. I am willing to accept whatever that I got, but now my aim is to work really hard on my tomorrows paper! All the best to all my friends for their exam!

No comments:

Post a Comment