Transform the Bad into Good.

Don't cry because it is over, Smile because it happened.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

He is back

Okay, how should I start with?
This friend, considered a long lost friend, is back into my life, omgosh I can feel that Im so happy..
It actually happen because of an event since I wanted to quit the event, which cause a lot of problem to my best friend and him
So he called me to solve the problem, while we spoke about this, it suddenly brought us back to the past topic, and I was literally shocked that he really know my character so much. He knows me very well that he knew why I made this decision !
I thought he remembers nothing, and he was advising me not to trust anyone. The most highlighted point was when he told me, guys they really will like me because I can make them feel secure, reliable and comfortable to be with, Omgosh the moment he told me dis, I actually melted down. Whatever hard feelings I had towards him all abolished just like that.
I was laughing and smiling in the entire conversation, feeling like the same old person back, and it was wonderful. I know he was the person I really cared for more than anyone else before this, but I am just so excited now that my blood stream is rushing into my brain and making me awake!
I spoke to him about my life after he left, the reasons why I left my bestfriends behind and etc.. He is really a good listener indeed... I feel 200% happy when I spoke to him.
At one point when he called me I thought twice before answering the call but now, I really have no regrets. I didnt know it will bring us this far. Thanks thanks thanks for making me happy.. I had no energy for the past few days because of my best friend when we argued , but now after I spoke to him I feel energized. He revived me and Im glad for today for the miracle.
I love my best friend so much because he is the reason why we settled down today!! Its good that i get to tell him what I felt 2 years ago when he left and its awesome to know that he regretted~  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment